Content originally from Mid Essex Clinical Commissioning Group
We hope you are keeping safe and well as we move into the colder month.
We are delighted to share with you the autumn edition of our resident magazine – Engage.
In this edition you can read more about how we have restarted our patients and public engagement in this new virtual world.
- The appointment of our new Joint Accountable Officer Anthony McKeever.
- My Care Record – delivering better co-ordinated care for patients.
- Top tips to protect yourself and your family from the flu this winter.
- How local patients are benefitting from social prescriptions.
- How Active Essex are helping local people get fighting fit for winter.
- A guest article from Community 360 about how they are supporting families across Essex
Plus lots more…
We are also pleased to share that our next Board meeting in public will be held virtually on 26 November. If you would like to attend please email us for the details of how you can join the meeting.
You can also email us to share your feedback on Engage putting ‘CCG Engage Feedback’ in your subject heading.