An update on the opening hours of Sainsbury’s in South Woodham Ferrers follows:
|Day||NHS Priority*||Vulnerable Priority**||General Opening Time||Closing Time|
|Monday||7.30am to 8am||8am to 9am||9am||8pm|
|Tuesday||7.30am to 8am||None||8am||8pm|
|Wednesday||7.30am to 8am||8am to 9am||9am||8pm|
|Thursday||7.30am to 8am||None||8am||8pm|
|Friday||7.30am to 8am||8am to 9am||9am||8pm|
|Saturday||7.30am to 8am||None||8am||8pm|
*The NHS Priority Time is available to NHS staff only. You will be required to show ID.
**The Vulnerable Priority Time is available to elderly customers, carers, and disabled customers.
To read about the restrictions in place during the coronavirus outbreak, please click here. These include:
- Existing online customers who are vulnerable have priority access to online home delivery
- A maximum of three of any grocery product
- A maximum of two on the most popular products including toilet paper, soap and UHT milk
- You will be unable to return any items from home delivery, but you can receive a refund for any substitutes
- Cafes, and meat, fish and pizza counters are all closed
- There is a limit on the amount of people allowed in store at one time. You may have to queue outside, following the 2 metre distancing rules.
- One adult per household will be permitted, however children are welcome if they are not able to stay at home.
- If you would like to pay by cash, you will be asked to use a self-service till.