SWF H&SCG held a public meeting to discuss childrens’ and young peoples’ health in SWF.
- 15th May 2017
SWF is a town full of infants, children and young people. We’re told there is great interest in the health and social care services for under 18s.
- How healthy are SWF’s children? Are they cared for?
- What support do you need and want if you’re a teenager?
- What health and care services do parents want for children, and to help with parenthood?
Senior speakers told us about local health and social care services for 0-18 year olds, including:
- The new emotional well-being & mental health service for young people
- The new contract for social care services for under 18s
- The clinical physical health of infants, children and teenagers
- The new arrangements for the Chetwood Children’s & Family Centre